CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

35 weeks

Wow...yesterday I hit 35 weeks. I cant believe I am 35 weeks pregnant. It is so amazing. Anna is getting so big and is even with the "limited" space. She is very active. Her most active period seems to be in the evening around dinner time although she moves throughout the day. I think we are pretty much ready for her. We have all the basics minus a few essential items...but those will be aquired shortly.

I will probably say the same thing over and over for the next few weeks...but WE CANT WAIT TO MEET HER. As the anticipation builds so does a little anxiety. Its true your perspective changes.

William and I....(okay mostly William) did a big time house cleaning last weekend. However, I think the nesting phase....because today I NEEDED to clean again.

0 comments: