CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our Angel








Everyday I look at my little Anna and cant believe she is mine and Williams baby. I dont think I will ever wake up and not be in disbelief. She is just so amazing, so beautiful, so perfect...its hard to believe that we were blessed with such a wonderful little baby.. I still cant believe Im a Mommy...I mean I know its real but it still seems surreal.


Its been two weeks and three days since we were blessed with the arrival of Anna...and she continues to be a blessing. We have had a wonderful two weeks. Anna got to spend a lot of quality time with her Nana (my Mommy) and we were very sad to see her go. She was such a big help throughout the end of the pregnancy and when we first brought Anna home...and even more importantly it was just great to see her and Anna together. I am so glad that she came out to visit. I always wanted her to be there when I had my babies. I am really happy that she was a part of the birth experience and Anna's first two weeks home, it makes my heart smile to know that she was able to share in such a wonderous experience with William and I.


Everyday William comes home and sees Anna he says she looks so different. I love the look on his face when he sees her. I love seeing him hold her and talk to her. Its so amazing to see the love in his eyes. He is such a good Daddy. Anna is so lucky to have a father like him and I am so lucky to have a husband like him.


Anna continues to be such a good baby. She loves to nap and eat. She also loves tummy time...when she is laying on someones chest...more than when she is laying on her tummy time mat. Anna and I go for walks every morning (as long as is it isnt raining or we dont have appts). Most of the time Anna will fall asleep while riding in her stroller. She seems to enjoy riding in the car, the only time she gets upset is when you buckle her in or unbuckle her. She also enjoys bathtime. She really seems to enjoy bath time. She is a very calm content baby. The only time she really cries is when she is hungry or if she thinks she is alone and wants to be held (even then she hardly cries). She really makes things easy...(makes me wonder if she is saving up for something :+) ).


I love watching her sleep. She is so adorable and makes the cutest faces and the sweetest sounds (I wonder what she is dreaming about). I also love taking naps with her...its so sweet when she falls asleep on your chest...all snuggled up...I love it. She is starting to smile even more...I have gotten her to smile a few times when I kiss her (oh how that melts my heart).


3 comments:

Da Denninghoff's said...

Hi little Anna, Aunty loves you! Can't wait to kiss you someday. :)

Scott & Tami said...

I love it, I love it, I love it!!! Can't wait for more posts....and can't wait 'till Anna gets her blanket!!!

summer and ricky said...

Congrats! she is so cute and you look great. i'm so glad everyone is doing well. post lots of pictures so we can see her grow since she really will change everyday. miss you!! have fun with your fam.!