CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

22 weeks


Anna's new trick this week is putting her foot in her mouth and sucking on her big toe. Its so funny watching her try to get her foot to her mouth. She strains and struggles and is finally rewarded with her prize...her big toe! She does do it all the time, just sometimes when she is laying on her back or if she is sitting in her car seat but not strapped in. I am upset that I didnt get a picture of it...I did get a video but for some reason I have trouble loading videos to my blog. I will try to capture it again this week.

Anna also decided she was going to display her "mean" face this week. The first coupel time she did it, it was directed at Daddy. William would just be playing with her and then all of a sudden she would give him the "mean" look. I guess it meant she was doen playing. She finally showed me the "mean" look when I was feeding her pears the other day. Anna was doing fine eating and smiling..banging her hands around...gabbing and all of a sudden...I got the "mean" look. I guessed it meant she wasnt hungry anymore so we put the peaches away!

This past week both Mommy and Daddy were sick but luckily Anna didnt catch it. (YEA ANTIBODIES!!!) I think she got a little itsy bitsy bit of it because she broke out with a few bumps and one day woke up in the middle of the day and threw up but that was it. I am so glad she didnt get what Mommy and Daddy had....it wasnt fun.

Anna wore her cheerleader outfit again on Saturday for the UNC football and basketball game...it brought luck only to the basketball team...but that is ok...we will take that luck over no luck.

Anna continues to gab away. She loves to say da da. Oh and her two bottom teeth broke thru a little bit more this week. You can now see the very tops of them. She still hasnt been fussy over them...(trust me, we are counting our blessings on that one).

2 comments:

Mistelyn said...

Hi Tex,
Aww! Anna is getting so big! What an angel! It's fun to read about your adventures with her. I can't wait for ours! Thanks for the message and the congrats!
How is everything going over there? I sure do miss Hawaii!
--Misty--

Da Denninghoff's said...

Anna you look so cute sucking your thumb!Love your favorite auntie:)