CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My little Tarheel!

ISNT SHE ADORABLE!!! MY LITTLE TARHEEL!

I cant believe I didnt show off my little Tarheel in my last post. These pics are from this past week (21st week). Nana and Poppop bought Anna a "cheerleader" outfit when they went to visit family in North Carolina.

Anna got to where the outfit as we watch North Carolina play football online! The Tarheels won so we are deeming the outfit lucky!

Anna looks so good in Tarheel blue! Somethings are just destiny...ok...I know I gotta let her make her mind where she wants to go...but I can give her a little nudge...and if she chooses North Carolina...well...lets just say WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Anna had a great time sitting in her little Tarheel outfit...watching football and pretending like she was drinking Sundrop! She just couldnt get enough of that green bottle. Everytime Daddy would put it on the table she would just stare at it, lean towards it and grab at it! (oh and notice in the picture...Daddy is sporting Tarheel blue too!!!) GO HEELS!!!!

1 comments:

Harn's said...

She is getting so big it is hard to believe I haven't seen you guys once. So we, Kaui and I, were helping Jackson coach at UH the other weekend and we ran into KerrieAnne so we all decided that we need to set a day and get together for lunch or dinner. You, Kaui, Kerrie, Sheila, LaLa, Me, and Lyza if we can get ahold of her. What do you think? I think it has been 6 months since i last saw you!!