CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

33 weeks



Isnt that the most adorable smile! Well actually she was laughing at me! I love her laugh...it sends the warmest feeling thru my body.
Anna is doing great. 8 months have come and gone and it still seems like yesterday I was hearing her cry for the first time.
Im telling you little Ms. Anna keeps me busy. She has gotten in to routine of not wanting to fall asleep until 10 or 11 and by them I am trying my hardest to stay awake. She can usually play by herself for about 30 minutes but after that she wants "mommy time" which I love but it seems like I cant get enough done in that 30 minutes.
Anna is constantly pulling herself up on her baby gate. She hasnt pulled herself up on anything else but hasnt really been given the opportunity. She loves to stand and talk to me and will laugh when I talk back to her.
I swear she really thinks we are carrying on a conversation. I swear sometimes she is asking me a question. You know how someones voice changes when they ask a question...I cant think of the big word for it. But she sounds like that and then she looks at me like she wants a response. I think its so adorable.

0 comments: