CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

32 weeks


Last week I forgot to mention that we have started brushing Anna's two teeth. She really seems to enjoy it. She will open her mouth the minute she sees the toothbrush. I think she like the way the brush feels on her two teeth and on her gums.
This week Anna completely pulled herself up using her baby gate. She stayed standing for about ten minutes. I was so proud of her. She got the hugest smile on her face when I clapped my hands and said "yea!" I can't believe how fast she is learning. Its amazing. I can see in her eyes she wants to do so much more. AMAZING.
This week we started feeding Anna the Gerber Graduates Puffs. She did pretty good with them. They are tiny about the size of a dime and she would try to bite it in half before she chewed it up. She also started eating cookies...(thats what the pics are of) the cookies are a latin cookie named maria's. She loves them! Half of it end mashed up on the carpet but the half she got in her mouth, she really enjoyed.
One of my favorite things is when I open the back door of the truck. Whenever I open the back door Anna will already be looking at me with the hugest smile! I love it. Its so adorable!

0 comments: