CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Whats in store for Mommy...


Anna got her first boo boo from falling today (Sunday 31 May). She was playing in the living room and fell over my leg as she was trying to get to her coveted corn puffs. (I know I should have moved my leg-but she was quicker than me). Well...she fell and got rug burn and a cut on her chin. She cried for a bit but less than 5 minutes later she was ok.
Ok...today was an adventure. (Sunday 31 MAY) Anna showed Mommy what she has in store for me. In less than 1 hour she dove out of her play house (the one outside)...twice. The first time I thought she used my chair (we have to put it next to the door so she doesnt push the door open) to pull herself out because she ended up sitting in the chair. (Yea, that was a surprise. I had put her in the house and put the chair there so I could clean up the lawn table from lunch...imagine my surprise when I turned around and saw her sitting in my lawn chair.) However, the second time as I was sitting there watching her she leaned over the door (like she was looking at the grass) and BAM!...out she tumbled! Luckily she didnt get hurt.(below is a pic of the house)

Next she climbed on her music table and sat on it...three different times (ok...the second and third time I didnt let her sit on it but she was trying to climb back up on it). THEN she tried to sit on her red rider turtle, turtles head and finally she sat on its back...ON HER KNEES! AND SHE ISNT FULLY WALKING YET!!!!
She did really good at walking this weekend. In the house she would let go of things and take 3-4 steps to get to something else. We also spent alot of time walking around the yard and to the mailbox. I would hold her hands and stand behind her and let her lead me. SHE LOVED IT!!!!


OH!!! Something else...I have been meaning to mention. For the past couple of weeks Anna will get excited and say "ALEC" whenever she sees her little friend Alex. Its amazing, she even knows when we go to his house, if she doesnt see him she will ask "Alec?" and when she sees his mom she will say "Alec?". How cute is that? Oh...and she knows the word hat. Today when I took of my beret (army hat) she grabbed it and sad "hat". She also says thank you. She doesnt quite have it down but I can tell that is what she saying it sounds more like "day do". I know she is saying thank you because she repeats it when I say it. Whenever she sees her bath cup she will say "up" and point to the cup!

0 comments: