CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Daddy's coming


(first yes that is food on Anna's face...she is practicing feeding herself).

Two more days and Daddy will be here. Anna and I are so excited! I love how Anna will now say bye bye almost on cue. Last night we left Daddy a phone message and she said "buh bye da da". It was adorable. She is so smart. She also knows when i come to day care in the evening that she is leaving. Its so cute because as soon as I pick her up she waves bye bye to the caregiver and smiles. That and the hug I get are priceless. I would want to start my evenings any other way. Last night Anna got adventourus and was standing up on her own a lot. She still used something to pull her up but she would let go and stand there. She would stand so long (about 30 seconds) that she would talk to me. Her stance makes me laugh. She kinda got a suedo half squat and her toes are point out at a forty five degree angle....hey maybe she is working on her leg strength so she can be a catcher like mommy :+). I want to get a picture of it but she would always try to grab the camera if I took a picture.
Ya know it makes you feel so good as a Mom knowing your child is happy (and of course safe) when you leave them with someone. Anna loves her daycare provider. She smiles and waves at her. The best is the caregiver has a little girl about one month older than Anna. Anna will get so excited when I take her there in the morning and she sees or hear Brookhanna. I am going to try to get some pics of them together.

2 comments:

Da Denninghoff's said...

That is such a cute stage. I can't wait to meet Anna someday. Hugs and kisses flying your way

Harn's said...

So what is this I hear you are in Kansas? Did you guys get stationed there because I thought your hubby was still here and you were at home with your fam? I can't believe how fast Anna is growing she is such a cutie.