CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

13 weeks

Oh...I forgot to mention that in Anna has or is trying to pick up another skill. Starting at about week 11 she started to try to hold her bottle. I was so amazed especially since she doesnt get bottle fed much. She is such a smart baby!
This past week was a very chill week. We really didnt do too much but stay at home, read some books, looked at flash cards and sang some songs. I found out that when Anna starts to get a little grumpy for no reason all I got to do is sing ABC's and she gets quite. Out of all the songs I sing to her it seems like she pays the most attention to the ABC song.
Oh yea...I caught Anna substituting her thumb for her binkie...




and while I think its so cute...I immediately took her thumb out of her mouth (ok not immediately, I had to take pictures first) and replaced it with her binkie. Some may wonder why I did this, I have long been told its harder to break the thumbsucking habit then the binkie habit. From personal experience (a family member who was a thumbsucker) I know thumbsucking is real hard to break plus its not good for their teeth.

My little Anna has started to break out in a rash again. I feel so bad for her. It looks so painful. Right now its a little bit on the right side of her face but mostly under her chin and on her upper chest. Hopefully it goes away soon...its starting to look really dry even though I put lotion on it...I just hope its not painful. You know...I think it is due to allergies. It started to flare up after this past weekend when it rained a ton. My allergies always act up when it rains...hopefully her body is building tolerance now so when she gets older she wont have bad allergies.

0 comments: