CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

14 weeks

We didnt get to stay at the beach long this weekend...after Anna got out of the water she started to cry...ALOT. She did not want to stay any longer. There have only been a very few times she has cried like that. Turns out she was just tired because the minute we took off in the car she stopped crying. (i tried uploading a video of her in the water...but it didnt work :+( )

Anna is getting a little better at putting her binkie in her mouth. However, I saw this and thought it was too cute. Notice how she put it in upside down. She slept like this for an hour. I guess she was too tired to care that it was in wrong or maybe she was just happy it was in her mouth. When I started to take pictures she woke up...I guess she was surprised that I was taking a picture.




We finally broke down and bought another running stroller...we broke the last one. The break liked to fall down on its own and the squeaking wheel not only drove us crazy but I am sure woke people up as we ran by their houses. Anna loves her new stroller the shade pulls down further so I dont have to put a sheet up and she can actually see outside as I run. She also sleeps alot longer in this one...probally because she doesnt have the squeaking wheel to wake her. Anna got to spend some one-on-one time with Daddy this past weekend because Mommy had to work. I think she loves spending time with Daddy because he feeds her everytime she gets fussy...and the fact that she loves to watch football with Daddy.

3 comments:

Fobert Family said...

Your daughter is beautiful Alisha, just like you! You are such a good mommy, you can tell by your blog how much you love her!

Da Denninghoff's said...

I agree with Mandi! You are an AWESOME mommy! You must be a Psychology major or something:)

Da Denninghoff's said...

I agree with Mandi, You are an Awesome mom! You must have a psychology degree.