CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Sharing and Smiles

Oh...my little baby girl is the sweetest little thing. She loves to try to share...see she loves to chew on her fingers. She will chew, chew, chew...all the while babling on happily...if your lucky enough while your holding her she will look up at you and the next thing you know she is pushing her fingers to your mouth. How sweet is it that something she so enjoys she wants to share. If you take her fingers in your hand and pretend to stick them in your mouth and make the chewing sounds...she screams with giddiness. Its the cutest little thing. She will also share another of her most prized possessions...her binkie. If she is laying down and you bend over to talk to her, she sometimes takes her binkie out and pushes it towards your mouth. Such a little sweetie, so kind. (or could she be trying to place these things in my mouth to get me to stop talking...NAH...)
I often watch Anna in the morning as she sleeps. Just laying there so peaceful so angelic. I love the smile she has on her face. But I love even more as she wakes up and looks around... the big smile she gets on her face as she sees me. Oh how it makes my day. What a precious and sweet way to start your day...I thank God everymorning that I am blessed with seeing that sweet little smile.

1 comments:

sheila said...

Oh she is such a cutie!!!. Kailani recently started smiling and it makes everything in the first rough weeks worth it. Hooray for smiles!