CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Week 31


(this is Anna at 6:00 in the morning...I got up to run at 4:30 and she woke up, well while I was taking a shower I put her in this...and this is what I saw when I got out of the shower)

Anna is continuing to do well with her day care...she really like to play with the big girls. I love how when I pick her up from day care....well I love the huge smile she gets on her face when she first sees me and how she will get excited and crawl over to me. I LOVE IT! It makes my day to see her beautiful little smile.

This week Anna experienced her first snow. Well she really didnt get to experience it. I couldnt find a snow suit for her so she didnt get to go sit in it. (This made me sad...I really wanted to sit her in it and take a picture)

Anna continues to be the mover. She loves to crawl around. It amazes me how a couple weeks ago, at Christmas, she could barely move an inch. Now she is all over the place.

I can tell she wants to stand and walk. Whenever you grab her hands she will pull herself up and attempt to move her legs in a walking motion. I think its adorable how sometimes she picks her leg up like she is about to take a step but it ends up in the same place.

I have started letting Anna drink out of an open cup with my help. Whenever I feed her baby food I really try to do this. She seems to enjoy drinking like a big girl. She does pretty well, she cant hold the cup but she doesnt choke on the juice.

I dont really know how independent Anna is going to be. Sometimes she cant stand to have me out of her sight and other times she doesnt seem to care if I leave the room. I bought one of those baby play pens. Sometimes I feel so bad. Its really cute when she grabs the bars like she is in prison but it breaks my heart to hear her cry.

0 comments: