CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

37 WEEKS!


Wow!!! It seems like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant and now we are 3 weeks from our due date. Up until this point it all seemed surreal, now its really starting to sink in. In less than a month...little Anna will be here! Wow! How amazing is that. I cant believe it. I have finally reached the point where I can imagine it. I can imagine seeing her, holding her, comforting her. I can imagine being a mommy. It warms my heart to think that its right around the corner. Anna seems to be getting a little more crowded as she doesnt kick as much instead I just feel her pushing. I am assuming she is trying to stretch out. I feel bad she does have much room to go up or down...she must be so squished. So yea...37 weeks! Wow I cant believe its coming to an end. Its kind of sad. I am excited for her to be here in the world but I will miss having her all to myself. That may sound wierd but I will miss being so close to her.

Oh the picture is of me at 36 weeks! Looks like she dropped. The docter said she was in the right position....just standing by now....

1 comments:

Da Denninghoff's said...

I'm so excited for you Alisha! I'm so sad that I cant be there, it tears me up. Just know that if I could I would so be there. Please update this often so I can see your family grow. Love you sis!