CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

39 weeks and 6 days

Here is a picture of me at 39 weeks...

Ok....so I thought for sure Anna was coming early. But I guess not since tomorrow I am 40 weeks and I dont foresee her coming any time soon. All is going well. No complications. No major pains besides the normal aches and pains. However, I am ready as ready can be. Every night I go to sleep hoping that the next day will be the day...every morning I wake up wondering will something happen today. I guess my little Anna is going to be a drama queen. She is loving this building up the anticipation. She knows she is in control right now and isnt giving that up! Tomorrow we have our 40 week appt. Hopefully we get an induction date. All the walking isnt working but I guess it is keeping me in shape and the puppy sure enjoys the walks.

My Mommy has been here almost two weeks, its been great having her around. Fun to have someone to hang out with and someone to go walking with in the mornings.

0 comments: