CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

40 weeks

Today is 40 weeks! wow I can't believe it. Anna could really come any day now...any day now. We went to the docter yesterday and...nothing. No new news. He said everything looked about the same. Crazy! so we asked about induction and he said when we come back next week...if we come back next week...then we would probably schedule the induction for friday-monday....seems so far away. Hopefully our little Anna comes on her own before then. However everything is good. Really the biggest thing I have to remind myself is how easy this pregnancy has been. I mean I have had ny aches and pains and there still is that feeling of nausea and flushness every once in awhile but I know I had it way easier than most women. and I thank Anna for that. She has been such a good baby...I can't wait to see her!

1 comments:

sheila said...

hi Tex! This is Sheila from BYUH softball days- I was blog browsing today and saw you're name on Nita's blog. Its so good to see how you're doing... and pregnant. You must have had her by now, hopefully. We're expecting too in August- not too far behind you. Be sure to post pictures of Anna when she comes out and when you get around to it.
sheilarich.blogspot.com
aloha