CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

40 weeks and still counting



So...tomorrow I will be 41 weeks! Wow...ok I am READY for my little Anna...officially ready (ok a little just a little bit more ready)....

However, I think she has plans of her own, as she seems to be taking her time making her entrance into this world. Hopefully this isnt how she is going to be in actual labor! We went to the docter yesterday...good news...im a little bit more ready than before. Lets just say Im not completely closed...but really that gives no clue as to when she will be born. The docter said he was looking more at induction on Monday. We have to go back to the docter on Friday to do a non stress test and to check to see if Im any more "open"....everyone please cross your fingers....

this weekend was very relaxing. On Monday we drove out to the North Shore to go look for shells on the beach. Well the beach ended up being way to crowded...go figure it was Memorial Day...so we walked around and got Shave Ice...it was sooooooooooo gooooooooood!

Attached is a picture of William and I and my Mommy and I at Sharks cove.

1 comments:

Da Denninghoff's said...

You guy's look great! We'll be praying for you!