CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

week 15



I forgot to mention how my little girl is an amazing problem solver. I think it was last week we were riding in the car and she started to get fussy. I looked in the mirror and noticed her binkie was between her legs and she couldnt reach it. It was so cute watching her try to reach it. Since we were in traffic I couldnt pull over to give it to her. So she continued to be fussy (her fussiness is like she is yelling (but not loudly) at something). So I continued to watch her. I then saw her do what I thought was the most amazing thing. See we have one of those things that wraps into the binkie and you can attach it to the baby's clothes so the binkie doesnt fall on the floor. Well she grabbed the ribbon and pulled the pinkie to her other hand. She then grabbed the binkie with her other hand and proceeded to try to put the binkie in her mouth...a task she is working on as most of the time she tries to put it in backwards. But I thought that was so amazing. Such a problem solver.




This past week was a little busy for us. On Saturday we went to a baby shower and Anna was such a good baby. She ate...slept and tried to talk to everyone. She did really good when other people held her. I was so proud of her.




Yesterday we went to the grocery store...Anna talk for the first thirty minutes we were there then crashed. Its so cute...she will be talking, talking, talking and the next thing you know she is knocked out. She woke up for the last thirty minutes of shopping and just spent the whole time looking around. She loves the baby bjorn. She will look all around at everything and then look up at me and smile. I love her smile!

This week was the first time that Anna really reacted to Roxy (our dog). Roxy came up to her and Anna started to laugh. It was the cutest thing. She would squeal when roxy came close to her. She "noticed" the animals a couple weeks ago and even tried to "pet" them but this was her first time really reacting to one of them. Again so cute.

1 comments:

Harn's said...

Hey how was your birthday? Happy Late B-Day. So whats going on? WHy is it so difficult for us to get together. I can't believe how big Anna is getting. Lets actually get together instead of talk about.