CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Peek-a-boo!

Anna has picked up a new game! Yesterday while I was changing her I placed her pants up by her head. Anna rolled to her side and picked up her pants. She then rolled back to her back and put the pants over her face. So I said "where's Anna?"...and as soon as I said that she pulled the pants away from her face and smiled. She then put the pants right back on her face...so again I said "where's Anna?" and again she pulled the pants away from her face and smiled. She did this four or five times before she stopped.
She is such a smart baby. William and I have played peek-a-boo with her but not alot because she never really reacted to it. I just think its so smart that she picked it up.
So leason learned even though she may not react to a game...it doesnt mean she isnt paying attention and learning!

0 comments: