CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

week 41


Our little Anna is getting so big so quick. This past week she showed that she can say "bye bye" and "hey"! I thought it was amazing that she actually knows who she is saying "bye bye" to. For instance, one day when i picked her up from daycare before we even started walking out I told her to say bye bye. She turned looked directly at her day care provider, waved and said "bye, bye"! It amazed me that she knew who she was saying bye bye to and it proved to me that she knew what bye bye meant.
We are trying to get Anna on a scheduled bed time. Im shooting for 830ish...a couple nights she went down ok...a couple of nights she fought it.
One thing I really need to work with Anna on is not hitting. When she gets excited she swings her arms and hits. I know she isnt doing it to be mean but its still not good. So...I have been taking her hand and rubbing it on my face and saying "soft touch" or when she pets the dog I do the same thing.
Anna is getting way better at pulling herself up on things and scooting around. I have even noticed that she loves to dance! She has this one leap frog music table and when she is standing at it and it is playing music she will shake her hips and legs. Its the cutest little thing.
This past couple weeks Anna officially hit the stage with seperation anxiety. Luckily its not real bad. She will just cry a little when I drop her off at day care, however, by the time I reach the door she has stopped crying.

0 comments: