CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

week 43 HAPPY EASTER


Happy 1st Easter Anna! This was an exciting week.
On Thursday when I was putting Anna into the car she pointed at my shirt that was hanging up and said "blue"! I was so proud of her because the shirt is blue. She is trying so hard to talk, so hard to communicate. Its amazing watching her pick things up.
She also started signing "more" this week. The first time she did it was out of nowhere. It simply amazed me...again! I have been working a little on baby signs with her but honestly I was feeling bad because I didnt think I was doing it enough for her to learn anything.
Thursday we picked Daddy up from the airport. Anna did so good with Daddy. I was scared that she would be scared of him but she wasnt. She spent the weekend loving, hugging and playing with him. She would even call for him by saying "da" or "da-da".
Anna also took her first step this weekend. Well actually her first two steps. We were working on helping her stand by pulling her up and letting go of her hands. Most of the time she would just stand still and fall down a few seconds later. But TWO times she took one step and fell. I can barely keep up with her now...I dont know what I am going to do when she starts walking. Its really going to be time to baby proof the house!

On Saturday we went and saw the Easter bunny. We had to wait in the longest line but Anna was a good girl and waited as patiently as a 10 month old baby could be expected to wait. When we got up there she didnt cry a bit. She smiled and lookup at him. When we took her away she just kept pointing at him. We also dyed Easter eggs on Saturday. Anna tried to help...by trying to eat the eggs and knocking over the dye.

Anna really loved all of her easter baskets. She got one from the Easter bunny, one from Nana and Poppop and one from Grandma and Granpa.

We had such a great weekend. Its soooo sad to see it end. Daddy had to leave today but will be back in a few weeks. It was good to see Anna and Daddy spend time together. Hopefully the next time Daddy comes it will be warmer so we can go somewhere more exciting than Target!

2 comments:

Harn's said...

I was just looking at Nitas page and it just crazy to me to see you guys with your kiddles. Anna is getting so big, she is so sweet. So where you are you guys now?

Harn's said...

So where you here for Easter or did he get to come to Kansas to see you guys? I can't believe that I thought he left in January or something like that. Hey I need your email address, or actually I am asking all the past players to write a note, nothing long, to Jackson, about a memory or story they had with him or something he might have done to inspire you, and we are compiling a book and giving it to him, because he is done coaching, this year. Anyhow if you get this and can email it to me by tomorrow, which I am sure is impossible, I can give it to him at the surprise party we are having for him, but if not you can get it to me whenever or mail it to me. THanks