CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

6 weeks





Anna turned 6 weeks on Monday. Wow!!! I cant believe its been 6 weeks. It has gone by so fast. They say time flys when you are having fun...so true.
Anna is growing fast. Just last week we had to start putting size 1 diapers on her. It ws a sad but happy day...I already miss her being so small but look forward to every day and seeing how she grows.
She loves to be read to. We also bought her some kiddy flash cards. They have pictures of things like a dog, cat, keys, firetruck...she loves when we play with them. I normally have the stack of cards in my left hand. I will pull one out with my right hand and put it in front of her face. She will look at it and sometimes smile or she will make noises and/or move her arms around like she is excited. Here is a picture of what she looks like when she gets excited.



Anna and Daddy got to spend a lot of one on one time together this past weekend. I had to go to drill. I will admit I cried the first morning. It was sad. I knew I wasnt going to see my baby for 12 hours. I knew she would be fine with Daddy, I just didnt want to leave her. Like I said her and Daddy did great together. Daddy spent time feeding her, changing her, reading to her and putting her to sleep.

Anna's rash has pretty much cleared up. Right now her skin is a little dry but I think that is just the rash drying out. She just looks so much more comfortable.

She still loves to "stand". Its the cutest thing. I need to get a video and post it. She will grunt and groan...working so hard to stand.

I swear she put her binkie in her mouth all by herself this week. I put her down and the binkie was on her shoulder. I came back a few minutes later and she had the binkie in her mouth...

1 comments:

Harn's said...

You are such a good momma! I love that picture of her all excited, she is so cute. We definitelly need to get together, I was thinking about you the other day and was going to call you but we have had family here. We are actually leaving today for a couple of weeks, but when we come back we definitely need to go eat at that P F Changs, I have been wanting to eat there for a long time. Plus I need to meet Anna. Call yah when we get back