CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Curly Hair



Another week has passed us. Anna is 5 weeks old today. Crazy! I think it will forever feel like she was just born. I wish I could remember every little moment with her. Every little sound she makes. They are all so perfect.

So...from the picture above you can see what happens when we dont brush Anna's hair after we wash it. It just goes all curly! Its so cute! I wonder if this means that she is going to have curly hair. Or do all babies hair do this?





She is growing so fast. Sometimes its hard to see the physical changes but other times I look at her and I am amazed at how much she has changed. How is is growing more beautiful everday.


She is continually growing more and more aware of her surroundings. She even loves to look at herself in a mirror. (uh-oh that could be trouble :+) ). Its amazing how she will notice something and not want to look away just taking it all in.

She is becoming more and more interactive with me and William. She even "talks" to you when you hold her and talk to her. Anna loves to smile at you when you sing or talk to her. Its the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love her smile.

The best is when she first wakes up in the morning...if you let her wake up on her on and lay there for a little...and then peek over her bed and say "goodmorning Anna"..she greets you with the biggest smile and makes waking up worth every minute!

Oh and below is a picture of another favorite Anna activity....blowing spit bubbles. Soooo cute!

2 comments:

Da Denninghoff's said...

Oh my she really looks like both of you! I can see both of you in her. Isn't God an amazing artist!

sheila said...

wow, she is growing fast already. I think she looks like the both of you, but more like you Tex.