CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

8 weeks




Anna has had a wonderful 8th week! (wow 2 months...i cant believe my baby girl is two months already!!!) This week Anna's Poppop (my Dad) came to visit. Anna got to go see lots of neat things with me and Poppop. We went to the swap meet at the stadium, the swap meet at pearlrigde, had a doc appointment, went to Ford Island (to take pictures of the Arizona), went to the North Shore, went to the PX, went to Fort Shafter, went to the commissary, went walking in the stroller every night...and just chilled at home with her Poppop...it was a fun and exciting week.
Anna is getting bigger everyday! She continues to amaze me. She loves looking at flash cards with pictures (it even calms her down when she is fussy). She is also grabbing at her binky more and more. Today she even grabbed her binky and was waving it around...at times she seemed like she was trying to get it to her mouth...it was so cute! I got a cute video of it but its on my phone and I cant find the adapter to download it...ahhhhhhhhh!
Anna is starting to fight sleeping more during the day...I dont think sh ewants to miss out on anything. However, she falls asleep fine at night...so it doesnt bother me at all that she doesnt want to miss anything during the day!
Can i just say I love my baby girl. She is so precious, so amazing! Everyday I take a moment or two (ok lots of moments) just to remember some of her moments so far. I try to remember, her birth, the first time i heard her cry, holding her in the hospital, bringing her home, and little moments up until now. I hate that I have a bad memory because I dont want to forget anything...I wish i could capture it all in my head and replay it at will. Thank you God for blessing William and I with a healthy, happy, beautiful baby girl. She is more precious and more perfect than I ever could have imagined. I could never say thank you enough. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Da Denninghoff's said...

That's so awesome to see your dad as a grandpa! AAAAAAAaah! We are big girls Alisha, Crazy!

Scott & Tami said...

I love seeing you in the photos too...your dad looks like he is in heaven. You are shinin' pretty bright too. Hope you are doing well.